Tuesday 10 June 2014

June Snack Pick!

Tuesday 10 June 2014
I wanted to share my discovery with you today as someone always on the lookout for new and exciting products. My snack pick for this month is Marks and Spencers Chocolate Coated Wasabi Peas!


I'm a huge wasabi pea fan and I'm also particularly excited by anything with a salty and sweet combo. The first thing I notice is how beautifully tempered the chocolate is, super shiny and tempting. The choice of dark chocolate means that a couple of peas is enough at a time - no binge eating here.


I'm not sure whether the wasabi element has been toned down or the chocolate counter acts the heat but it's missing a little bit of the usual wasabi kick... But the crunch from the pea mixed with the smooth dark chocolate more than makes up for it. It was a good balance of sweet and salty and I think this bag is going to last me for a couple of days! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014