Friday 15 July 2011

Introduction to Georgie 101

Friday 15 July 2011
So I became on of those people who writes a blog. My boyfriend is giving me disapproving looks.
But I miss writing, and if I start writing novels or plays I never finish them - my attention span is too short or I become distracted by a.) the fridge or b.) something shiny.
Since I've started this blog, I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I'm short ( so short that it's a defining characteristic), live in London (will work for food, wine or Kurt Geigers), and am not naturally ginger. Not that there's anything wrong with being ginger. I live with a boy and he likes tools and to be cooked tasty food. On the plus side he's a pretty impressive cook himself.
I love cooking and I love trying new foods and flavours. Normally, trying new things gives me an instant panic attack... but not with food. It's one of the most pleasurable things in life. Why anyone would consciously choose to buy and eat a Mcdonalds when you can cook a wealth of delicious and equally cheap things, I do not know.
I'm quite a dab hand at savoury foods but when it comes to baking I'm a bit of a nightmare... It's all a learning curve!

So this blog is for me to share my thoughts and my food with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014