Friday 27 April 2012

One for the Vegans

Friday 27 April 2012
One of the things I love most about being a meat eater is a good burger. Granted, I'm pretty picky about my burgers now, especially when eating out. But when people get it right, there's nothing better. This is why I sometimes feel a bit sorry for vegetarians and vegans. One of my closest friends is a vegan, and trying to find something for him to eat when we go out always proves to be a bit of a challenge. If it's a vegetarian meal, people tend to slap a load of cheese on it. So I found this recipe by Healthy Happy Life - a vegan food blog by Kathy Patalsky. 

Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Avocado. 


To accompany these, because Rob can't stand too much healthiness in one go, we had shoestring onion rings that were to die for. 









Go out and try a delicious vegan burger! It was nearly as good as a normal one. Nearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014