Saturday 26 November 2011

Wine and Chocolates

Saturday 26 November 2011
Sounds like my kind of heaven. Wine and chocolate (specifically red wine and truffles) go together like me and seasonal gingerbread lattes of the decaf variety. But something a bit odd arrived in our house the other night which felt a little bit unnatural to say the least.





Chocolate shop wine. The chocolate lover's wine. 
On first appearances, this looks as though it should be incredible, after all, how could you go wrong with chocolate and wine? But it was just the strangest thing I have ever tasted.
 
Would I call myself a chocolate lover? Definitely. 

Would I choose to drink this wine over a normal red? Definitely not.

It's not an experience that I could put into words but it was definitely worth trying. Mostly for curiosity purposes. But I don't think I could drink a whole bottle, let alone a whole glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014