Saturday 7 March 2015

I did it for the Nookie.

Saturday 7 March 2015
When I'm not in one of the restaurants I support, I will generally either pick up lunch from Pod or Itsu as they have the most diverse and interesting options for healthy eating. I'm also a terrible snack fiend - especially when I'm bored. So finding new and delicious snacks that will still keep my body healthy is extremely important. 

Pod supply one of my favourite snacks that I'd love to share with you - Nookie Bars!



My two favourite flavours are Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip, and Almond Butter, Spirulina and Dark Chocolate Chips. The peanut butter option is a little more naughty and tastes like a Snickers. Whereas the my other favourite allows me to get all the nutritional benefits of Spirulina in the most delicious way possible.

Where can you get some Nookie? 

Check out their 'Where to Buy' guide - http://www.nookiebar.com/index.php/8-top/4-where-to-buy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014