Wednesday 28 November 2012

Why I Love Byron.

Wednesday 28 November 2012
Hands up who's been to Byron? Don't be shy, it's definitely okay to love burgers. Especially when they're this tasty. This time last year I was team GBK til the bitter end (or until a better burger comes along), whereas Rob has always been team Byron. As it happens on this one very rare occasion, I think he was right. 


I love Byron because....
  • The meat is amazing. 
  • They will cook your burger medium rare if you ask them to. My burger last night came oozing with blood and this made me very excited - I am a true carnivore. 
  • They can do french fries that are crispy, delicious and that you can't stop eating.
  • They offer skin-on chips so that you can change your side depending on your mood. I love skin-on chips.
  • Their onion rings are basically the size of my head and give the most satisfying crunch. 
  • They keep their burgers simple unless you state otherwise. A good burger doesn't need a pile of toppings because it stands up on it's own.
  • They use words like "Cheesemas".
  • They served me a Tempranillo that didn't make me wince.
  • You get half a pickle. HALF A PICKLE! 
  • The milkshakes are enough to go for alone. 
  • They serve cream soda and root beer floats.
  • Their side salads are more than just iceberg lettuce and cucumber. 
  • I can't get enough of their garlic aioli and I don't even like mayonnaise.
  • They serve a dessert called Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownie Sundae. Yes.
  • If you've raised £25 for Movember, they will give you a free burger. Because they're super nice like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pudding, Pie and Georgie. © 2014